Body Transformation: Zsolt Pajer Body Transformation
Lifestyle Prior To Change
What was your lifestyle prior to your transformation?
I have been working out since I was 16, but never took it seriously, and never paid attention to the meals. In 2007 I had a small surgery and was not allowed to lift anything heavy, nor could I do any cardio for a year. So I just ate and slept.
What was your low point or turning point?
In 2009 my son was born. When he was 10 months old, I realized that I was a fat lump. I was ashamed by how I looked in the mirror and I decided that I needed to change. I couldn’t show the right path to my son looking the way I did.
Were there any unique challenges or circumstances that made your transformation particularly difficult?
Heh…almost killed me 🙂
What was your transformation timeline?
- Transformation Start: August 2009. I did a solid 8 month diet, took 1 month rest only.
Zsolt’s Training And Cardio Approach
What was your weight training approach and split during your transformation?
I worked out 5 days per week when I started, then went up for 6 to seperate my leg training. I also did a 50 minute cardio workout 6 days per week at the beginning. I added 20 minutes right after workout towards the end of my transformation, so I did 70 minutes per day at the end.
- Monday – Arms and Abs. 50 minutes Cardio in the evening.
- Tuesday – Chest. 50 minutes Cardio in the evening
- Wednesday – Back. 50 minutes Cardio in the evening.
- Thursday – Shoulders and Traps. 50 minutes Cardio in the evening.
- Friday – Quads and Calves. 50 minutes Cardio in the evening.
- Saturday – Hamstrings and Abs. 50 minutes Cardio in the evening.
- Sunday – Rest.
Please detail your cardio approach during your transformation?
Please list 3 things you learned about exercise, weight training and/or cardio during your transformation that helped you succeed:
- 45 minute workout maximum boost. No more.
- Cardio always low intensity.
- Follow the plan regardless of how tired you are. It has to be done, otherwise it won’t work.
How are you currently training, and has your training changed since the completion of your transformation?
Try to stay in shape. Workout 4 times a week, and performed cardio 3-4 days per week.
Zsolt’s Diet And Nutrition Approach
What was your diet and nutrition approach during your transformation?
- Meal #1 – 150g Chicken Breast, 150g Rice, a lot of Broccoli.
- Meal #2 – 150g Chicken Breast, 100g Rice, a lot of Broccoli.
- Meal #3 – 150g Chicken Breast, 100g Rice, a lot of Green bean.
- Meal #4 – 150g Chicken Breast, Vegetables, Omega caps.
- Meal #5 – 150g Chicken Breast, Vegetables.
- Meal #6 – 150g Chicken Breast, Vegetables.
- 1 hour before sleep – 8 eggs with vegetables.
Were there any diet/nutrition mistakes you made that you learned from?
Too many Red Bulls 🙂
What supplements did you use during your transformation?
- Morning – 40g 100% Whey Protein, 100g Oatmeal, 4 tabs Amino 5600, 10g Pure Glutamine, 15g BCAA, 1 Pack Monster 100.
- Right Before Workout – 2500mg L-Carnitine liquid, 4 tabs Amino 5600, 3 tabs Perfect Fat Loss.
- After Workout – 40g 100% Whey Protein, 10g Pure Glutamine, 15g BCAAs, 1 tab 1100 Vitamin C.
- Noon/Early Afternoon – Green Tea caps, Omega 3 cap.
- Before Cardio – 2500mg L-Carnitine, 4 tabs Amino 5600, 10g Purer Glutamine, 20g Isobest Zero Fat Protein.
- Before Sleep – 20g Casein Protein.
Advice For Others
What are your best tips for someone looking to make their own transformation?
- Research, and select what’s working the best for you.
- Never think of quitting. If you want to do this, you have to remember… not many can do this. It’s not a joyride.
- Read about the transformation of others, that is the best to stay motivated.
More From Zsolt Pajer
How can people contact you?